Crochet for Knitters – Triple Crochet Stitch

“Triple crochet” is an American term. This stitch is called “double treble” in the UK. Click here to see a chart that translates American and British crochet terms.

Information on things you’ll see in this video:
Be sure to check out the other videos in the Crochet for Knitters Series.

The poncho on the mannequin is my Rodeo Drive Poncho, pattern + video tutorial.

The sweater I’m wearing (not my design), can be found here.

The yarn I used for demonstration is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky, in color Avocado.

The crochet hook I’m using is Knitter’s Pride Waves crochet hook.

The nail polish I’m wearing is Julep, color “Maddy”.

2 comments on “Crochet for Knitters – Triple Crochet Stitch

  1. Not all patterns – it can be called triple crochet, treble crochet, and double treble. There is a link in the blog post to an American/British crochet terms translation chart.

    S t a c i

Comments are closed.